Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Grade School of Ateneo de Naga University

January 15, 2019
After we met with the Father of the President of Ateneo de Naga Univesity, we went to the grade school of Ateneo de Naga University at noon. Mrs. Jeanette accompany us to go there, because she already been headmaster at grade school. So, after we arrived there we acquainted with all staff in that school. We saw the building in the grade school and the high school. In front of the building, I saw the four Pillars like in the collage Ateneo.
In Front of Grade School Ateneo

January 16, 2019
In the Wednesday morning at 06.30 am, Maam Jeanette fetch us to go to Grade School Ateneo de Naga University. The schedule today is meet with Academic Coordinator, and her name was Maam Joe. After we arrived in the school, I already meet with her. In her room we talking about what subject we will teach in the grade school, what grade we wiil teach. And for my teaching practicum I choose English subject, because that is one of the subject that I like. So, in that day Maam Joe told me about the cooperating teacher. The cooperating teacher's name is Princess Baldo. But, for meet with the cooperating teacher, I have to wait for a minute because she still classes in the grade 3. During I waitting her, I go to the library grade school of course to borrow some book about English subject in grade 3. I got three books, one of them can used just for the teacher. And the librarian give the guide book teacher also. After I borrowed the book, I just look arround the school till I meet with my cooperating teacher.


No comments:

Post a Comment