Sunday, January 20, 2019

My Trip From Jakarta to Naga City, Philippines

January 12, 2019
On Saturday in the morning, I went to Soekarno-Hatta Airport at 10.00 am with my family. I went to the Airport from Tangerang City, Indonesia and I arrived there about 11.30 am. So, I already went to 2D terminal with my family. 
My Family and I arrived in the Airport
I met with Alwi in the Airport, he is SEA-Teacher Participant also. We are from Pakuan University Indonesia. After that, I'm check in about 14.00 pm. My flight from Jakarta to Manila, will transit in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Airport. And then, I arrived in Kuala Lumpur at 6.10 pm. 


January 13, 2019
Because my flight was delay about 7 hours, so we just took a rest there. After that on Sunday at 02.00 am, I flew to Manila, Philippines with AirAsia company. After that. I arrived in Manila at 6.30 am, Sunday morning. Then, I'm watting fo Buddy. During we wait Mr. PJ to fetch us, we went to the Wendys Chicken to breakfast. After that, Mr. PJ arrived ther about 10.00 am. So, we went to bus terminal by car about 30 minutes. After that, we booking bus tickets by Mr. PJ. And our bus will coming at 2.00 pm. During waitting the bus, we went to JolliBee. 
Mr. PJ, Alwi and I were in JolliBee
                                                                               
Bus Terminal in Naga City
After that, the time was showing at 02.00 pm so we went to the bus and enjoyed the travel about 10 hours to the Naga City. Then we arrived in Naga City about 12.13 am, early Monday morning. When I arrived there, ma'am Jeanette Naval was stay with her husband to fatch us to the boarding house we will stay during teaching practicum. The adress was in Kalaoag, Ruby street. We arrived there at 12.45 am. So, I took a rest for that night and will continued my schedule in the morning. 



No comments:

Post a Comment